Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Get The Look: Orange Caramel - My Copycat



Okay, this isn't my usual but can I just express some quick love for Orange Caramel - My Copycat? This has got to be one of the catchiest songs of the year, I've been listening to it almost non-stop all week. I am officially obsessed and wish I'd been playing it all summer long because this is total road-trip material.

WANT THE OUTFIT?

They wear a lot of outfits in this music video, but I have created a version of the outfit on the cover that is more updated and wearable, but still cute!


Orange Caramel My Copycat

I chose a loose short sleeved orange and white striped top, dark denim shorts overalls as I didn't much like the options for skirt overalls, low black boots and finished off with an orange wired headband.



No comments:

Post a Comment