Monday, November 3, 2014

The Aim of the Game

I couldn't resist making this blog when the idea struck me only the other day.

I have a lot of obsessions, and I have created differemt outlets for those obsessions (a Youtube channel, writing stories, taking a Korean class etc). But one obsession that I feel I haven't fully let run free yet is my love of romance anime, manga and dramas. I know absolutely no one in my proximity who enjoys them as much as I do, and I greatly miss talking about them with my old friends in England and Australia.

THEREFORE I am creating this blog to capitalize on the trend of enjoying something publicly and loudly on the internet hemisphere, rather than privately in the confines of my apartment.

I wasn't really sure what to say in my first post, but talking about my reasons for setting up the blog (above) and what you can expect to see (below) sounded like a good idea, so I'm running with it.

There will be reviews, suggestions and recommendations of romance anime and manga that I am getting into, which will also allow me to go over and rediscover some old favourites. Not everything I enjoy is solely focused on romance, but everything I tend to read and watch has some aspect of romance in it.

I also want to explore my love for beauty and style. Asian beauty and style is awesome and sometimes kind of hard to recreate over here in the West. So I want to attempt to do so by creating Get The Look posts for hair, makeup, and outfits as best as I possible can from the animes, mangas and dramas I enjoy. In the next year I will be moving to Korea, so I imagine it will get a little easier! Hopefully ^_^

Oh, and to explain the blog title, ManAni is of course Manga and Anime merged together, and Mochi I chose because I LOVE THEM and they are adorable and cute! There is quite a mix of font styles here....

Anyway, onwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment